I compiled some personal tactics and crowd sourced DIY remedies for the sads (clinical term) into a mini comic! Enjoy xoxo
this is something higher than hd and it’s making me so uncomfortable
- What to do when your friend is talking about suicide
- What to do if someone you know is overdosing
- What to do if your friend is hurting themselves
- First Aid for self harm
Finding Therapy, Doctors, & Medication
- Something Fishy - How will I pay?
- Mental Health America - How do I find treatment?
- Free/Cheap Medication
- The Medicine Program
- Find a Therapist
- Good Therapy.org
- Insurance Issues
- Qualities and Skills of a Good Counselor
- The Difference Between a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist & Counselor
- Extreme Hunger During Recovery
- About Water Retention During Recovery
- 281 Reasons to Recover
- Relapse Prevention
- Dealing with Bloating in Recovery
- Bloating, Indigestion, & Feeling too full
- Talking to Others About Your Mental Health Issues
- Managing Stress
- Why You Must Eat
- What is ED Recovery?
- You have no obligation to be weighed
- Learning to Love Your Body
- True Facts Our Abuse-Culture Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Tips to Overcoming and Eating Disorder from Women Who Have Recovered
- How to Eat a Fear Food
- 16 Baby Steps to Help You Cope with the Pain of Perfectionism
- 10 Things to Do When You Feel Like Crap
- Why You Should NOT Self-DiagnoseSubstance Addictions:
Restrictive Eating Disorders:
- Phases of Recovery From a Restrictive ED
- Tips to Stop Restricting
- Why You Must Regain Weight to Recover
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Gaining Weight After Anorexia: What To Expect
- Dealing With Weight Gain
Binge & Compensate Disorders:
Binge ED/Compulsive Eating Disorders
- Food Addicts Anonymous Meeting Finder
- Overeaters Anonymous Meeting Finder
- The “I need to lose weight” Mindset with BED
- Eating Disorder Support Groups
- Daily Meditation for Compulsive Overeating/Binge EatingGeneral Anxiety:
- Coping with Suicidal Thought
- 10 Tips on How to Work Through Feelings of Social Isolation
- 8 Tips to Overcome Loneliness
- Tips On Dealing With Depression In College
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that’s right for you
- What to expect with antidepressants
Family and Friends:
I have not checked all these links and can’t vouch personally for their content, but there may be something worth checking out if for anyone looking for resources.
do you ever like randomly wake up in the middle of the night check your social networks then go back to sleep
REBLOG 5,000,000 TIMES
WHERE ARE THERE SO LITTLE NOTES YOU GUYS
REBLOG THIS SAVE SOME LIVES.
I can’t not reblog.
I care too much.
reblogging this to remind myself to donate when I get my purse
reblogging this because I really want them to live like we do.
A MUST TO REBLOG
PLEASE REBLOG. I don’t care if it’s truth or not. But it may be, and you have to understand that this is REALLY important. When you get your hands dirty you just go to the bathroom and clean them. Well this people can’t, and they can’t shower either. And they need that water to drink it, and to stay alive. There’s people out there suffering, and just by reblogging you can help them. So please, I don’t care if this doesn’t fit your blog, this is actually worth it.
Bookworm’s Dream Giveaway!
- one black Kobo Mini eReader
- tons of books preloaded on it!
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
- Divergent series - Veronica Roth
- Game of Thrones series (The Songs of Ice and Fire) George R.R. Martin
- Narnia series - C.S. Lewis
- Maze Runner series - James Dashner
- Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
- Odd Thomas series - Dean Koontz
- Torchwood book series
- Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Heat series - Richard Castle
- Ender’s Game Saga - Orson Scott Card
- The Chemical Gardens trilogy - Lauren DeStefano
- Dresden Files series - Jim Butcher
- Howl’s Moving Castle series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Chrestomanci series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
- Graceling Realm series - Kristin Cashore
- Summer Falls - Amelia Williams
- The Angel’s Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
- Storm series - Richard Castle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Discworld series - Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman collection
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series - Douglas Adams
- The Hollows series - Kim Harrison
- Sunshine - Robin McKinley
- The Black Jewels trilogy - Anne Bishop
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley
- NEW! The Sword of Truth series - Terry Goodkind
- NEW! David Gemmel collection
- NEW! The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- NEW! Warm Bodies - Issac Marion
- NEW! The Young Wizards series - Diane Duane
- NEW! Stephen King Collection
- NEW! Dangerous Women - George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
- NEW! The Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan
- NEW! The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- NEW! A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snickett
- NEW! The Cirque du Freak series - Darren Shan
- NEW! The Demonata series - Darren Shan
- NEW! The Ranger’s Apprentice series - John Flanagan
If you have any specific books you want then let me know and I’ll try my best to get them for you!
1. Reblog this post to enter. You can reblog as many times as you want!
2. Likes count.
3. Be following the Geek Studio.
4. Anyone can enter! No country limits!
5. That’s it!
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
End Date: February 28th, 2014 at 10:00PM EST